Sunday, July 02, 2006

Some Random Stuff about Me

1. FIRST NAME? Dan
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Brokeback Mountain in March
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?No
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast Beef
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?Blueberry Morning
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?Yes
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?Mint Chocolate Chunk
14. SHOE SIZE? 7.5
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I have a little bit of OCD---I have to check the spelling of an email message about 5 times before I send it. It sucks.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My niece, Amy
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? yes.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No pants. No shoes. Just got home from dancing like a maniac at a new club. I think I lost a pound..LOL
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Hot Thai Basil with Scallops with some new people I met at a pool party.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? "Me and You" by Casie
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYOLA CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Chartreuse Green
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Night Blooming Jasmine, Tuberose, and Casablanca Lilies
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?Lloyd
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?Teeth
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?Yes
27. FAVORITE DRINK?Coconut juice
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Gymnastics
29. EYE COLOR?Very Dark Brown
30. HAT SIZE? Don't know
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, had Lasik 5 years ago
32. FAVORITE FOOD? SUSHI
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?No shirt right now
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, I love going to the beach when it is hot and sunny.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on who is in front of me....LOL
37. FAVORITE DESSERT?Triple Chocolate Mousse Torte at Extraordinary Desserts
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?Othello
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't know.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?Empress Orchid and Memoirs of a Geisha (second time)
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?I don't use a mouse pad.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?Did not watch.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS?Sushi chefs greeting as you enter the restaurant..LOL...I like hearing rain on Sunday mornings when I have no plans to leave my apartment.
.44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Mariah Carey :) I didn't like the choices...LOL
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Hong Kong or Madrid---I don't know. I don't care to know the actual distance.
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Doing abstract paintings
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Song Pha, Vietnam

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to complain that you have taken all my times tonight to read your web pages, because you are so attractive.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Anthony L from HK said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home