Saturday, March 18, 2006

TONIGHT WAS AWESOME!!!

Everything went great for me tonight!!! I delivered my lines great, my voice projection was great, my facial expressions were great, my acting was great. No mistakes at all. I hope every night will be like tonight. I will definitely try my best to give a great performance everytime. All the actors, singers, and dancers also had a great night! We got a standing ovation. It feels so good to see the audience stand up and applaud! Theater can be very cool sometimes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anthony L from HK said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:54 AM  
Blogger dillaboi6 said...

I'll bet it was grand!!

3:15 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

I saw Yul Brynner in 1983 doing the King and I.

http://www.meredy.com/yulbrynner/images.jpg

You are in a great show with a kewl history, congrats. Break a leg!


Dana Kincaid
Indianapolis

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home