Sunday, July 02, 2006

Summer is Here!

It's been a long time since my last blog entry! I've been working a lot at the bank. I've been going to the gym a lot. I had two photo shoots recently, and I'm posting the photos on my website next week. I'm also adding some new fan emails to the "DANCLUB" page of my site. It's officially summer in San Diego. It's very bright, sunny, breezy, beautiful---sometimes very hot, but not humid at all. I went to a pool party yesterday at a friend's house. There were at least 50 people. I was asked to dance on a box for the crowd. They seemed to like it. It was pretty fun. Then I played in the pool and relaxed in the hot jacuzzi.

I met some people from Los Angeles and Hawaii at the party. We went to a Thai restaurant in Hillcrest. Then we went to the grand re-opening of Club Montage. It had been closed for 2 years---I think. It was very different than before---much better! I danced until 3am. The gogo girls were hot and fun to watch. The music was so fast! I had a blast!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthony L from HK said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home