Sunday, March 05, 2006

Awesome Weekend!

Club Asia was awesome! The club was packed. The energy was great! There were 6 dancers last night---we all had a great time! I know I did. Saw quite a few of my friends. Saw quite a few of my fans also. One fan brought a copy of my Hawaiian photobook for me to sign. That was cool. The music selection was great. I danced all night long on my favorite boxes. There were plenty of admirers, and I loved all the attention. It was one of my best nights of gogo-dancing!

Today I had a very relaxing massage and rejuvenating facial at the spa in the Newport Beach Marriott. It felt wonderful. I need that every weekend...lol

Tomorrow I will be going to a rehearsal for the play "The King and I". I've been going to a few rehearsals in the last two weeks. I'm playing the role of Prince Chululongkorn---the oldest son of the king. I know most of my lines. Still have a few more to memorize. So far, my experience being part of a theater production has been fun, challenging, and enriching. Stay tuned...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan,
Congrats on what seems like a great career in modeling! You take a great pic!
Peace,
D from boston

5:50 PM  
Blogger City Wiccan said...

The acting thing is neat. Do you get to sing too?

11:26 AM  
Blogger Dan Hoang said...

I have 2 songs, but I sing them with other singers. No solo songs for me. Thank goodness!...lol. I'm not ready for singing yet. I might take singing lessons someday. I sure would like to learn how to sing better.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home