Sunday, April 02, 2006

What a Great Experience!

Today's matinee show of the "King and I" was the last one. It was a short run---we had only 11 shows. We had a full house that gave us a standing ovation! Everyone did a great job! I was happy that the audience had a good time. I was also happy that all the actors, dancers, and singers had a great show. We all hugged and congratulated each other. I got to know and work with some very, very nice people. After the show, we went to the cast party where we hung out and socialized.

"The King and I" was a wonderful experience for me. I learned so much about theatre. I learned so much about acting and delivering lines. I'm very happy that I gave it a try. I was encouraged to pursue more work in theatre---I think there is a good possibility that I will do a another show in the future...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will the show ever come to DC?

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dan! How are you? Nice post! Hugs for you!!!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home