Friday, March 03, 2006

Fun Weekend

Yesterday I went to a tanning salon in Hillcrest. Then I went to a very cool hair salon in La Jolla (Model Call Salon). Tonight I'm going to work out very hard at the gym. Just want to look my best tomorrow night. I will be gogo-dancing at Club Asia in Orange County. I had fun dancing there last month. I'm looking forward to having lots of fun tomorrow night! I miss dancing on a box...lol. I guess I just like to be the center of attention---sometimes.

Sunday, a friend of mine and I will be going to a very nice spa to get facials and massages! Yay! It sure is nice to get pampered once in a while :) I can't wait!

Have a FUN weekend, everyone!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow,i like u...u sure know how to pamper yourself....i would trade anything just to be with u...hahaha

12:12 AM  
Blogger dillaboi6 said...

Wish I could see you dance again, I know you'll be hot!!

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home