Thursday, February 02, 2006

Living at the Gym...LOL

I went to the gym 7 days in a row! I need to take a day off...lol. I usually workout for an hour and a half every night. I go to the gym 5 days a week and rest on the weekends. If I have a photoshoot or a gogodance gig coming up, I will workout 14 days in a row.

It's hard being a model sometimes. It takes a bit of dedication. Sometimes I would rather stay home and watch TV, but I'm pretty goal-oriented.

This Saturday, I'm gogodancing at Club Asia in Orange County. I haven't danced on a box since San Francisco(December) and Taipei(September), so I kinda miss it. It's fun! So that's why I'm working out so hard this week. Must look my best when it's showtime!

2 Comments:

Blogger dillaboi6 said...

I remember seeing you dance at Rich's awhile back..awesome!! Wish I could be there!!

2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dan, Really enjoy the pictures.
Appreciate the time u put in to lookin soo hot!! Come to Vancouver sometime.......show us ur stuff
lb

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home