Friday, March 10, 2006

Almost Showtime!

Tonight we rehearsed for 4 hours! This was the first time that we did the entire play. Everyone did a great job! I delivered my lines pretty well. I forgot a word or two, but I will memorize my lines some more tonight. No more help with lines tomorrow---Yikes! Tomorrow and Sunday are all-day rehearsals. No time for fun this weekend...LOL Theater is really hard work. I'm learning so much every day. I'm very glad I challenged myself to be a part of this play.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe in yorself,because i believe in you.although i cant be watching the play,i will pray hard for u.May u succeed & have fun.Just relax & u will be fine.Good Luck!!!

Ron

1:42 AM  
Blogger dillaboi6 said...

Wish I could see it!

2:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dan,

May I share some experience with you regarding the performance of play?

You could drink more water and eat more fruits to moisturise your throat and protect your voice cord. Also, you could try doing some humming in the morning after having drunk a cup of warm water. This helps keeping your voice in a very good condition. Of course, sleeping of good quality is important as well. This is my experience as I learnt from vocal training.

At last, wish you good luck in the play.


Mucho Beso de
Anthony

11:50 PM  
Blogger Dan Hoang said...

Thank you, Anthony! I will follow your advice---sounds good to me!

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home