Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Getty Center Part II


I edited a few photos tonight after coming home from the gym. I'll work on more photos tomorrow. Hope you enjoy the photos I took. Some are quite beautiful!



Linda and I woke up very early Sunday morning. She came to pick me up at 8:30. We had a pleasant drive to LA. We talked all the way there. We arrived at 10:50. We were some of the first visitors. We started walking around the beautiful Getty Garden. It was such a beautiful day! The sun was bright and there was a nice breeze. We strolled and took pictures of all kinds of things---the architecture, the trees, the flowers, the succulents, and each other....lol. It was so much fun!

Linda is one of my best friends. We met at UCSD. We were in a few Art classes together. We are both painters, so we think alike sometimes. I used to enjoy going to art museums by myself, but after this trip, I realized it's more fun explore art with a good friend who is also an artist!




The Getty Garden

These kids were so cute! They kept rolling down the hilly lawn. Over and over again. I was laughing so hard. I still laugh when I look at this picture....lol...So cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home