Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Abs Day



Well, my butt looks and feels great today...lol. They are hard as steel and a little sore. Tonight I did an hour of abs exercises. I brought my little abs workout notebook to record how many reps I do for each kind of exercise. I have a little notebook for each muscle or group of muscles. I have a little notebook for Chest Day, one for Arms Day, one for Legs Day, one for Butt Day, and one for Abs Day. I like using my notebooks to see how much I lifted in the past. When I feel really excited about gaining muscle and looking hot, I lift heavier weights than I have ever done in the past. My notebooks make me look like I'm serious and I know what I'm doing at the gym....lol. Just kidding. I do know what I'm doing at the gym. I mean, I don't know everything about working out, but I know enough. I'm definitely open to learning and improving. I like what I just wrote. Sounds like something Miss America would say during the "question and answer" part of the pageant. I think I just won. Give me the crown, already!...lol.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home