Monday, October 15, 2007

Ow! My Butt Hurts...LOL

So I decided to get buns of steel. Well I already have them, butt (pun intended...lol) I wanted to have an even nicer butt. This is my new project at the gym. I used to do butt and legs exercises on the same day at the gym. From now on, I will spend an hour doing legs one day and an hour doing butt on a different day.

I googled "butt exercises" and found a cool website that actually shows you how to do about 10 execises to improve your assets...lol. To see these exercises, just click on this link : http://www.shapefit.com/butt-exercises-butt-lift-bridge.html Click on the name of an exercise to see a simple video of someone doing a complete repetition.

Tonight I spent about an hour doing 7 different types of butt exercises! I did the Lying Butt Bridge, the Glute Kickbacks, the Leg Lifts, the Walking Dumbbell Lunges, the Single Dumbbell Squats, the Reverse Dumbbell Lunges, and the Dumbbell Bench Step Ups. For each type of exercise I did 4 sets of 10 reps. Ow! My butt hurts...lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Lucky you. Between working on the house, or my mom's house, or the Ducati, or Michelle's house, or Michelle's mom's place I just have so little extra time...

:-(

Which gym do you like?

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home