Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Chest Night

Tonight's workout was great! I wore my new blue gym shorts. They're pretty sexy ;) I was too lazy to gel my hair, so I wore my black cap. I lifted medium weights, but I got some nice sets done. I even tried something new. I have been using dumbbells mostly to work out my chest. Tonight, I did some good old regular barbell bench presses. I only used 25 pound weight plates because I haven't done this chest exercise in months. I wanted to get my form right. Next chest night, I will lift a little heavier. I was happy with my workout. I looked at the mirror a few times....lol....I'm not gonna lie...lol....Yeah, I liked the way my pecs looked after my workout. They could be a little bit bigger and well-shaped. Perfection takes a long time. I'm not sure if I will ever be perfect....lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home