Sunday, October 14, 2007

Family Time

I had hot seen my family in a while so I decided to stop by my mom's house. A few days ago I had dinner with my sister Mimi at Saigon on 5th (in Hillcrest). Afterwards we went for cake, ice cream, and tea at Extraordinary Desserts. It was Mimi's birthday. In the last month, she was the only family member I spent time with, so I was starting to miss my whole family. It was wonderful to see my mom, 3 of my sisters, my sister-in-law, 4 of my nieces, and 1 of my nephews. We got caught up while the kids screamed and played. My nieces are so cute and fun to watch. My nephew is very cute and mischievous. Two of my sisters are expecting boys in November! I'm very excited about having 2 more nephews! It was what I needed today, to connect with those I love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home