Friday, October 19, 2007

Fake Myspace Profiles Of Me!

Don't you hate it when people use your photos to create fake Myspace profiles? Well, maybe this has never happened to you, but I have seen a handful of profiles using my photos. The first time I saw a fake profile, I was upset. A month after I emailed Myspace, the fake profile was deleted. I had to take a pic of me holding a piece of paper with the current date to prove my identity. Anyways I thought it was too much trouble emailing Myspace several times to fix that problem.

Later on, I found a few more fake profiles. Most of the impersonators say they are straight. They usually add pretty girls to their friends lists. They email the girls, and sometimes the girls email back. One girl stumbled upon my Myspace page one day and saw that my page had more pics and more comments than the fake profile she had on her friends list. She realized I was the real Dan Hoang. We chatted and she gave me the link of a fake profile. I guess she and the impersonator were emailing and flirting with each other for a long time! Poor girl.....lol.....Anyways, she told me she was glad she found out. Isn't that weird? There are guys out there who are using my photos to make online friends and flirt. They are weird, but I gotta say, they have good taste......lol....Even though they say they are straight they know that if you're gonna flirt with girls, use Dan Hoang's photos....lol

The impersonators' favorite photo of me:



I have to admit one of the fake profiles is kinda cool....lol....He has about 15 friends. Most are pretty Asian girls. He has a pretty cool song playing. Pretty smooth character.....lol....If I were a straight guy, my Myspace page might look like that--just maybe. Actually my page would look much cooler than that, but like I said, I kinda like his page---just a tiny bit. I'm a little amused by all the fake profiles, but I guess I would prefer that people stop trying to be me.
Well that's enough about the impersonators. Back to the real Dan Hoang! I just got home from the gym. Friday nights are always empty. Only the serious people work out on Friday evenings. Most people go out and gain weight. Just kidding. Most people don't...lol....On that same note, I'm craving a piece of chocolate cake (the Gianduia) with handmade white chocolate ice cream from the fabulous, delicious Extraordinary Desserts in Hillcrest. Or maybe a piece of the Roasted Coconut Cream Torte with roasted coconut ice cream---freakin' yummmmy. Maybe one day I'll write a post about all my favorite cakes.
Here's the link to Extraordinary Desserts: http://extraordinarydesserts.com/desserts.htm
That place is heaven for someone with a sweet tooth like me. But it is an evil place for gym-obsessed models like me....lol. Sometimes I wish I were a person with an average body who can eat whatever he wants. Food or being hot? That is actually a hard decision sometimes.....lol....Okay, I choose HOTness!
I'm allowed to eat one piece of cake a month. Some months 2. So that's not too bad.
Back to my workout report. Tonight was abs night. I was still super sore from the other abs night, but I still did my hundreds of crunches, leg raises, knee raises, etc. My abs will look great tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home