Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The Holidays

Christmas was great! I had dim sum with my family at a Chinese restaurant. Nobody felt like cooking..lol....I don't blame them. My family is huge. I have 8 siblings. Not all my siblings were in town for Christmas, but including my in-laws, my nieces, and nephews, there were 16 of us! Needless to say, we had a great time! It was nice seeing my family. My nieces and nephews are so adoreable! I recently got 2 new awesome little nephews :)

Lately, I've been to a few art museums. I visited the San Diego Museum of Art in Balboa Park, the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) in La Jolla, and the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA). Saw a lot of cool stuff. There was so much to see at LACMA---I was quite overwhelmed!

Here's a list of some of the art museums I have visited so far:

The Louvre, Paris
The Prado, Madrid
The Guggenheim, Bilbao
The Met, New York City
The Guggenheim, Las Vegas
Art Museum, Saigon

Art Museum, Taipei
Art Museum, Seattle
Art Museum, San Francisco
The Getty, Los Angeles
LACMA, Los Angeles
The San Diego Art Museum, San Diego
MOCA, San Diego

I forgot the names of a few of the art museums I visited. My art museums wish list include Italy, Thailand, China, and Japan. Would love to travel to one of these countries next year.

2 Comments:

Blogger dillaboi6 said...

Impressive list! I've only been to one on there, San Diego in Balboa Park.

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow,..killer,..I am no where close,..just a few places in Russia,..and Louvre & Paris, Switzerland/Geneva,..and of course everyone should hit San Diego/Balboa Park,.i saw the dead sea exhibit there with a friend-wow. i soo have to go again and see the stuff again but a heck of alot slower,..ooh and the museum of Asian art/& History in Pasadena,..i want to go there too.- was there for new years with a friend,..wild fun,..sounds like u had a blast too,..dim sum,..yum yum. Happy New Year Stud man,..keep in touch,..ciao.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home