Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm Back!

So good to be back in cyberspace! My computer crashed about a month ago. I have a friend who is computer genius. He comes to the rescue when I have computer problems. Well, he was on vacation in Mexico. Good for him---bad for me. Today he got my computer to work! I was very happy and thanked him profusely.

What did I do with all my time away from my computer? Lots of stuff: I read a novel, I cleaned and decorated my apartment, I went shopping, I did lots of errands, I went to the gym, I watched lots of movies on DVD, I went to dinner with friends, I went clubbing, and I spent a few days with my family.

Today I relaxed at home all day. This evening I worked out my butt and abs. I decided to do abs every other day. I used to do abs once or twice a week, but it's time to get great abs by doing them more often. So I'm focusing on legs, butt, and abs. My chest and arms only need maintenance. They are quite defined.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo,.. u r quite dedicated and committed to your craft,..HOTness- I adimire that- lol my days of that came and went when i was in my 20's and such,..lol - but u,..u look great and even better as u grow older,..- keep it up!! ciao!-from south OC,..u know who,..lol

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home