Monday, January 28, 2008

First Night of Italian Class!

I started my Italian class tonight at San Diego City College!!! It was so much fun!!! I was so excited to come to class, meet my professor, make new friends, and have fun learning Italian! I love learning different languages.

Vietnamese was my first language. At the age of 8, I started learning English. At the age of 12, I started learning Spanish. When I was at UCSD, I started learning Japanese at the age of 23. I started learning French at San Diego City College when I was 31. I'm 33 now, and I'm still enjoying learning a new language.

I want to watch Italian films, listen to Italian music, and practice speaking Italian with my best friend Celeste. I think this Italian class is going to be so much fun because I have a cool friend to hang out with, ask questions, study together, and gossip with...lol

So why am I taking Italian? Well, I love the way Italian sounds, and I like the way Italians talk with their hands---they are so expressive. I've been wanting to travel to Italy. I think my experience would be so much more enjoyable if I could speak with the people. I'm planning to visit Rome, Florence , and Venice in 2009!!! Ciao!

2 Comments:

Blogger dillaboi6 said...

More sexy pics!!

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan - I have to say that you are truly one in a million - you always seem upbeat, (do you ever have bad days???), and you appear to have a great outlook on life! :-) Best of luck with the Italian - ever study German? Let us know if you're ever coming up to Seattle. :-)

=-->Dave

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home