Saturday, October 13, 2007

Long Time No See

Wow! It's been a year since my last post! I went to an art reception last night with my friend Linda at the Salk Institute in La Jolla, California. She is one of my best friends. We took painting classes at UCSD. We both graduated from UCSD with Visual Arts degrees. The show featured watercolor paintings of female nudes by an artist named Odile Crick. The show was curated by a good friend of mine, photographer Becky Cohen. It was a fabulous wine, cheese, flowers, and paintings type of art reception. Linda and I took turns taking photos of each other...lol. She also took photos of the paintings.

Afterwards we went to get dinner at Sushi Kazumi in Hillcrest---was delicious, as usual. She took photos of the sushi. She told me she just started a blog, and she just loves to post everything! I was inspired by her enthusiasm. I did make fun of her for taking photos of everything. Thanks to Linda, I'm gonna start blogging again. Well, only when I'm in the mood...lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Dan you're so funny. I love your blog! I don't know why you had stopped posting for such a long time. Keep doing it. You have wonderful photos!
Love, Linda.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home