Sunday, January 01, 2006

About Dan


Birthplace: Song Pha, Vietnam


Hometown: San Diego, California


Education: UCSD (University of California, San Diego), Bachelor of Arts Degree in Visual Arts


Favorite Pastimes: modeling, painting, reading novels, traveling, roadtrips, sightseeing, photography, visiting art museums, walking in botanical gardens and parks, tanning at the beach, swimming, working out, running, dining, foreign films, learning different languages, gardening, cooking, shopping, attending concerts, dancing, going out with friends, listening to music...


Travels: Waikiki, Hilo, Maui, Cannes, Nice, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Sitges, Bilbao, Vancouver, New York City, Washington D.C., Hollywood, San Francisco, Laguna Beach, Santa Barbara, Las Vegas, Seattle, Dallas, Taipei, Hong Kong


Future Travel Plans: Vietnam, Thailand, Italy, Tokyo, Prague, Amsterdam, Sydney, Miami, Chicago, Beijing, Singapore


Favorite Art Museums: Guggenheim (Bilbao, Spain), Louvre (Paris), Metropolitan (New York City)

Favorite Hotel: Halekulani on Waikiki Beach


Favorite Restaurant: Sushi Ko in Bel Air


Favorite Food: sushi, Vietnamese, Thai, Italian, French desserts


Favorite Singers: Mariah Carey, Kelly Clarkson, Lindsay Lohan, Sheryl Crow, John Mayer, Robbie Williams, Michael Buble


Favorite Authors: John Steinbeck, Ernest Hemingway, Thomas Hardy, Yukio Mishima, Arthur Golden, David Guterson


Favorite Movies: "Meet Joe Black", "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon", "Hero", "Gladiator", "The Scent of Green Papaya", "Indochine", "Memoirs of a Geisha"


Favorite Place: Oahu, Hawaii


Favorite Possessions: My Paintings


Favorite Dream: Art Gallery on Oahu

5 Comments:

Blogger Dan Hoang said...

Thanks, Brandon! You are the sweetest! :) You are definitely in the running to become my number ONE fan...LOL---*hugs*

3:45 AM  
Blogger Anthony L from HK said...

Estupendo!!!

It's great to see that you've reached the top ten for the good-looking Asian Hunk. I am sure you will become the NUMBER ONE soon.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Dan Hoang said...

Thanks to all you guys!!!Today I am the number one hunk on Asianhunk.net!!!!!!!!! :) YAY!!!!! A week ago I discovered that a fan of mine entered my photos in the competition at Asianhunk.net. I decided that I wanted to be NUMBER ONE, so I asked some of my fans to vote for me. Don't know how many days I will be at the top spot, but it's nice to know that I made it to the top. THANKS TO MY AWESOME FANS!!!---LUV Dan---oh yeah, if you are a fan who has not voted...hehehe...GO VOTE to keep me at number one, ok? thanks :) {Asianhunk.net, click on Vietnam}

10:52 PM  
Blogger Dan Hoang said...

Still NUMBER ONE at Asianhunk.net!!! :)

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dan! Great blog! I like this space and you are so nice. I turned more times here. Good luck!!! Hugs

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home